· Loads delivery vehicle with parcels scheduled for delivery.
· Delivers parcels to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary.
· Picks up parcels along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
· Maintains basic records of truck mileage and deliveries made.
· Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
· Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to drive safely.
· Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based or physical maps.
· Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
· Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision.
· Exceptional customer service
Education and Experience:
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· DOT Card (will help acquire)
· 1 Year prior experience as a delivery driver.
· Suitable Driving Record
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
About Wellfleet Shellfish Company
At Wellfleet Shellfish Company we strive to advance the local and international fishing and seafood community through the responsible and sustainable procurement, processing, and sale of the highest quality seafood products and to promote a safe and positive environment for all of our employees, business partners, and the world at large.