Lead and act as a resource to branch team while assisting with motivating, mentoring, and developing team members. Serve as a role model with emphasis around accountability and continued improvement. Advocate and maintain a positive member experience by greeting members, assisting them with their banking needs and fostering relationships to ensure the members needs are being met. Support and monitor recommendations around efficiencies, initiatives, and improvements in assigned branch. Safeguard the integrity of the branch, ensuring all policies and procedures of the credit union are followed and that the branch is operationally sound.
Qualifications, Education Requirements and Preferred Skills
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Two plus years’ experience working in customer service, to include one year of financial institution experience.
· At least six months of experience leading a team.
· Thorough knowledge of banking products, processes, and banking compliance.
· Excellent relationship skills, ability to work with a variety of team members and customers.
· Must be organized and detail oriented.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands Efforts
This function requires moderate standing, walking and sitting. Will be sitting while performing computer data entry functions. Position does not involve climbing or crawling but may on occasion kneel/squat. Requires lifting and moderate carrying of items up to 25 pounds such as a banker’s box. Ability to operate normal office equipment such as, telephone, copy machine, fax, scanner, and computer.
Mental & Visual Demands
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision and ability to adjust focus
This position typically works in an office environment. Noise is moderate and typical of conversations and office equipment.
Americans with Disabilities Act
First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means that we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any conditions or privileges of employment. The company will provide reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship.
· Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
· This job description is subject to change at any time.