Provide exceptional service by responding to routine and complex member and branch inquiries through a variety of communication channels. Ensure accurate information is provided in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner while maintaining the quality and quantity of work performed at acceptable levels.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· One year customer service experience preferred.
· Ability to cross sell products and services.
· Knowledge of credit union products and services.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suit including Work, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
· Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) a plus.