Provide exceptional service by responding to routine and complex member and branch inquiries through a variety of communication channels. Ensure accurate information is provided in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner while maintaining the quality and quantity of work performed at acceptable levels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – Listed below are some of the essential functions to carry out this job.
· Respond to telephone calls, email, chat, mail, and other forms of inquiries from members, branches, and business partners while utilizing listening skills and open-ended questions to identify member needs.
· Open deposit accounts, assist with loan applications, and perform deposit and loan account maintenance by phone, internet, and mail.
· Achieve set sales, service, and productivity goals.
· Participate in outbound sales campaigns performed to prospects or members and meet sales/conversion goals set for each campaign.
· Maintain working knowledge of Credit Union products, services, policy and procedures including online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, business banking, cash management, branch operations, debit card maintenance, loan and deposit accounts.
· Ensure confidentiality within all areas of responsibility.
· Cross sell and promote credit union products; including deposit and loan products, insurance offerings and business services.
· Adherence with credit union policies that could be amended from time to time.
· Follow all procedures pertaining to the Credit Union’s policies of BSA, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC. Attend trainings when available and to keep abreast of all information regarding changes and updates. Report to Management any acts of disregard to these policies.
· Successfully complete all company required and job specific training.
· Perform additional duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· One year customer service experience preferred.
· Ability to cross sell products and services.
· Knowledge of credit union products and services.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suit including Work, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
· Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) a plus.
About First Citizens' Federal Credit Union
Do What's Right, Get Better Every Day, Support & Improve Our Community- Our core values serve as the foundation for how we work and how our people grow.
First Citizens’ is dedicated to helping our customers make the right choices about how to manage, borrow and save their money for the future. We employ over 200 full and part-time team members who believe in building strong, long term relationships so they can achieve the customer’s financial goals. We have locations in New Bedford, Raynham, Taunton, Mattapoisett, Wareham, Falmouth, Mashpee, Hyannis, Orleans, Hanover and a lending office in Plymouth, MA.
We are committed to providing the best possible environment for development and goal achievement for all of our team members. Our practice is to treat each team member as an individual while developing a spirit of teamwork; individuals working together to attain a common goal. We’re looking for people with innovative ideas and a passion for a challenge. We’ve created a workplace in which everyone has the ability to come as you are and seek to bring people of various backgrounds, skills, and experience together. Diversity fuels creativity and enables people to do their best work; and what more could we ask for.