Perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled building maintenance duties involved in the repair and maintenance of buildings, facilities and grounds. Ensure that the company’s physical assets are maintained in a way that provides a clean, safe, and effective environment that meets the company’s programs, mission, vision and purpose.
Qualifications, Education Requirements and Preferred Skills
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum two years of facilities experience. Commercial building maintenance a plus.
· Experience using mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trouble shooting skills.
· Effectively communicate (oral and written) with all team members, contractors and vendors.
· Self-starter and team player.
· Must be organized and provide deliverables in support of project plans.
· Proficient in Microsoft office.
· Must have basic understanding of facilities.
· Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints.
· Ability to use standard powered and non-powered tools.
· Must be able to travel to various work-site locations on demand.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands Efforts
This function requires moderate standing, walking and sitting. Will be sitting while performing computer data entry functions. Position does not involve climbing or crawling but may on occasion kneel/squat. Requires lifting and moderate carrying of items up to 25 pounds such as a banker’s box. Ability to operate normal office equipment such as, telephone, copy machine, fax, scanner, and computer.
Mental & Visual Demands
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision and ability to adjust focus
This position typically works in an office environment. Noise is moderate and typical of conversations and office equipment.
Americans with Disabilities Act
First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means that we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment. The company will provide reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship.
· Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
· This job description is subject to change at any time