Responsible for Executing Acquisition 365, renewing, upgrading, cross-selling My BJs Perks. Also responsible for merchandise returns, exchanges, pick-ups, and general customer services inquiries. Provides excellent and efficient member service.
• Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
• We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable.
• Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each other.
• Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
• Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
• Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around us.
• Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
• Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
• Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the members.
• Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
• Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
• Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
• Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening look daily
• All items stocked and promotional plans executed
• Maintain visible accurate signage
• Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
• Understand how to access and read production and/or financial performance reporting for your department.
• See the connection between consistent execution and the positive impact it can have on the business.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
· Drives and promotes the BJ’s value proposition regarding acquisition, retention, perks, and the Member experience.
· Converts potential members by actively and effectively pitching all membership programs in accordance with company policies and practices.
· Exhibits clear understanding of all BJ’s Membership options, and Co-Brand credit card.
· Delivers superior customer service to Members by serving as a first line point-of-contact regarding membership, credit card applications, general questions, issues, merchandise returns, exchanges, product look up, and pick-ups.
· Follows tax exempt/resale membership policies in regard to the retention processes and procedures, including monitoring membership renewals and tax-exempt/resale status.
· Resolves Member concerns in a courteous and timely manner. Escalates issues to PIC and MOD when necessary.
· Assists with BOPIC (Buy Online and Pick Up In Club) orders for members.
· Maintains all club policies and procedures.
· Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
· Prior front line/customer service or previous sales experience preferred.
· Results driven with proven success in goal achievement
· Basic math skills preferred.
· Computer proficiency preferred.
Environmental Job Conditions
· Most of the time is spent frequently remaining in a stationary position on hard surfaces. There may be a need to occasionally position oneself to examine or scan merchandise, including bending, handling, pulling, reaching, and/or stooping.
· Occasionally requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds with assistance.
· Located in a comfortable indoor area with infrequent exposure to temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional contact with cleaning agents.