Responsible for providing members with prompt and courteous service and assistance, replenishing and stocking merchandise, and keeping the sales floor clean, neat and fully organized.
• Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
• We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable .
• Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
• Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
• Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
• Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around us.
• Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
• Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
• Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the members.
• Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
• Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
• Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
• Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening look daily
• All items stocked and promotional plans executed
• Maintain visible accurate signage
• Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
• Understand how to access and read production and/or financial performance reporting for your department
• See the connection between consistent execution and the positive impact it can have on the business
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
· Provides members with prompt and courteous service and assistance.
· Replenishes, refills, stocks, and straightens merchandise. Ensures proper signage of merchandise.
· Keeps sales floor clean, neat and full organized.
· Removes empty cardboard from the sales floor, shelves, display cases, and replenishes box bins. Uses cardboard baler to dispose of cardboard.
· Returns all returned and re-shop merchandise to the sales floor.
· Maintains all club policies and procedures.
· Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
· Must successfully complete required training and certification processes.
· Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required.
Environmental Job Conditions
· Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard surfaces. Frequently requires bending, climbing, crawling, pulling, reaching, stooping and climbing ladders/step stools.
· Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds with assistance. Requires using a pallet jack to pull and push pallets.
· Frequent exposure to company authorized cleaning agents.
· Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as well as occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and coolers.