Responsible for supporting administrative functions in the club. Responsible for participating in the hiring process as assigned. Facilitate and coordinate team member orientation, benefit enrollment, assist in updating and maintaining HR records, filing, and team member communication. Responsible for comprehensive scheduling processes and club payroll.
• Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
• We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable.
• Act with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind to address all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each other.
• Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
• Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
• Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around us.
• Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
• Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
• Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the members.
• Daily commitment to GOLD Standards
• Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
• Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
• Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand Opening Look Daily
• Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
• Understand how to access and read production and/or financial performance reporting for your department.
• See the connection between consistent execution and the positive impact it can have on the business.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
· Participates in weekly meetings with CoE (Center of Excellence) and sets up 2nd interviews for Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager.
· Conducts new Team Member orientation. Facilitates and tracks training for all new hires. Acts as the “on-site administrator” of intranet-based training and communications system to coordinate club training needs (e.g., cashier training, safety, etc.).
· Controls comprehensive scheduling processes for all hourly Team Members.
· Ensures club payroll is completed accurately and timely weekly and ensures all payroll records are maintained properly.
· Ensures club performance management process, disciplinary process and corresponding logs are maintained.
· Administers all personnel paperwork, including completing and processing new hire paperwork, hourly wage increases, hourly promotions, terminations, worker’s compensation, and unemployment claims.
· Supports club talent acquisition efforts by, among other things, ensuring the in-club hiring table and all recruitment marketing materials are set to GOLD standards, communicating availability of team member referral programs, and partnering with local community organizations.
· Conducts benefit orientations and facilitates communication of annual benefits open enrollment process.
· Processes LOAs in coordination with LOA Specialist and outside vendor; addresses LOA/WC issues (explaining process, answering questions, communicating with Home Office, Lincoln Financial, or Sedgwick, logging incidents into Alert/LPMS)
· Maintains Team Member personnel and medical files.
· Answers Team Member questions or directs them to the appropriate company resources.
· Addresses non-complex team member relations issues and/or escalates such issues to the assigned manager, as appropriate.
· Handles Team Member confidential information with care.
· Gathers ordering information and inputs Aruba orders.
· Ensures GOLD standard presentation of breakroom and HR office area daily.
· Provides needed support for team member recognition and engagement events as assigned by Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager.
· Ensures all legal compliance postings are posted and current.
· Responsible for HR self-audits for the overall club operational audit.
· Attends meetings (broadcasts/zoom) with Regional HR Business Partner and those as designated from Home Office.
· Maintains all HR communication boards.
· Handles additional administrative tasks as required.
· Maintains all club policies and procedures.
· Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
· Detailed oriented
· Strong interpersonal and organization skills
· Prior Human Resources, administrative, or clerical experience is preferred
· Basic computer knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, Email) required
· Most of the time is spent moving about on hard surfaces
· Occasionally may need to twist, lift, bend pull, reach and move files or boxes
· Frequent time sitting at computer
· Sometimes required to lift up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects in excess of 30 pounds with assistance.
· Located in a comfortable indoor area with frequent exposure to temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional exposure to cleaning agents.