Responsible for performing general maintenance and cleaning duties and maintaining high standards of safety and sanitation for members and team members. Gathers and returns carts/flatbeds from the parking lot to the club entrance to ensure ready access for club members.
• Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
• We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable.
• Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each other.
• Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
• Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
• Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around us.
• Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
• Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
• Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
• Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the members.
• Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
• Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
• Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
• Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening look daily
• All items stocked and promotional plans executed
• Maintain visible accurate signage
• Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
• Understand how to access and read production and/or financial performance reporting for your department.
• See the connection between consistent execution and the positive impact it can have on the business.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
· Provides members with prompt and courteous service and assistance. Maintains high standards of safety and sanitation for members and team members.
· Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the club including the sales floor, offices, restrooms and the outdoor grounds and parking lot.
· Gathers and returns carts and flatbeds from the parking lot to the club entrance. Removes any trash or debris from the parking lot, cart corrals, and exterior of the club.
· Ensures that carts are well-stocked at the club entrance.
· Verifies that all carts are in working order and clean. Removes carts that are not suitable for use.
· Returns new and unused merchandise to the sales floor.
· Performs maintenance and cleaning duties including wet and dry mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, carpet extracting, washing glass, emptying trash receptacles and pulling pallets.
· Maintains outdoor grounds of club property including cart corrals, sidewalks and outdoor trash receptacles.
· Prioritizes maintenance and cleaning responsibilities across the club in an efficient manner.
· Operates the floor scrubber, trash compactor and cardboard baler machines in a safe and efficient manner following established safety standards.
· Restocks maintenance / cleaning supplies and ensures supply areas on the receiving dock and maintenance closets are clean, neat and organized.
· Performs minor and routine building repairs and notifies management when major repairs may be required.
· Maintains all club policies and procedures.
· Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
· Must successfully complete required training and certification processes.
· Prior maintenance or janitorial experience preferred, but not required.
· Prior retail/wholesale experience preferred.
· May be less than 18 years of age to perform parking lot cart functions. Must be over 18 to operate equipment and enter age restricted areas.
Environmental Job Conditions
· Most of the time is spent moving about on hard surfaces. May frequently require bending, climbing, crawling, pulling, reaching, stooping and climbing ladders/step stools.
· Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds with assistance. Requires using a pallet jack to pull and push pallets.
· Frequent exposure to company authorized cleaning agents.
· Occasional exposure to paint and company authorized chemicals.
· Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as well as occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and coolers.
· Frequently works both indoors and outdoors with regular exposure to outdoor weather conditions.